Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Taking a little dip, and backward-shoe-day
Back in May Natalie had her first turn in the hottub. SHE LOVED IT. I did have to get in with her...yes, those are my nicely tanned and toned lilly white legs sitting right beside her in the tub, trying so save her from her big brothers any underwater monsters that may try to attack.
They all had so much fun. Conner would gently push her and float her around the pool hottub...
Never did I have to blow my whistle and jump in to save anyone, and that was a welcome thing.

And I even managed to get a couple cute shots out of the deal. You may have noticed that I do not have many of Kaiden in the pool hottub, and that's because of the fact that he rarely makes an appearance. He really only comes up for air.

I actually debated putting this picture on the site because I was not having a stellar day...but then I figured, if you can't laugh at yourself every once in a while, who can you laugh at?
I know this doesn't go with the whole "hottub" theme, but Conner was SO proud of himself for putting his shoes on ALL BY HIMSELF! Yay, Conner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment