Friday, June 26, 2009

More summer fun-tastic-ness

I like to make up words, can you tell?
Anyhow...It's been Blazin' hot here the past couple days, like 90's-shorts stickin' to your legs, deodorant not deodorizing, air-conditioning on high, wishin' you had a pool-hot. Crazy-hot. Did I mention it's been stifling-hot??? Because, you guessed it, it was. It's nice having neighbors that can come to play when it gets like this, because you better believe I wouldn't be sliding down a water slide with water that's 30 degrees, straight from the ground. If I did (which I won't), I would most definately look like this: Or I would more than likely look like this:
Or could it be this:Never-the-less, Karli had a fun time, even though every picture of her coming down the water slide was the same...



This is Kyle. Kyle just wanted to jump in the water at the end of the slip-n-slide, thank you very much. No water slide for him...
Conner just likes to sulk when I go to take his picture lately...must be the age.


This is Emily. Karli and Kyle's big sister. She and Kaiden could water-slide ALL DAY LONG.
Oh yes, and here's Kaiden. Happy and photogenic as always.

Karli got a chance to get her sister back for spraying her with the hose earlier...needless to say, she had fun doing it.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

What fabulous water shots!! All the kids have gotten So big! ...and Kaiden, forget about it what a looker, especially the wedding pics!