Hello! My name is Sarah, what's yours? I know it's been a while since I have last updated you on the status of my family, so let me try to give you a short re-cap of my life as of lately. I am a soccer mom...Kaiden is my soccer kid. I now have a first grader as he has informed me that as of the last day of kindergarten that he is no longer in
that grade anymore...he is in 1st grade. My how he has grown!
I now am a mother of a 4 year old...Conner had a birthday during my
break failure as a blogging mother. He is now officially riding a "2 wheel" bike as opposed to a "4 wheel" (the training wheels account for the extra 2 wheels) bike. In fact, both boys are off training wheels and it surprisingly took about 2 seconds for each of them to figure it out!
Natalie is clapping, sitting, "so big"-ging, laughing at
her brothers Kaiden constantly. (Conner still kind of scares her...I'm sure she'll get used to him eventually as we all have). She loves Baby Einstein, walks, bananas, Cheerios, and graham crackers, what else....oh, and swinging at the park or in the backyard. She has been such a little blessing! I can't imagine our lives without her. What a laid back, easy going girl.
Ken has been
busyCRAZY-BUSY at the golf course lately. For about 3 weeks I wondered if I was still married and if he was still around. He came home to eat, shower, sleep, and then was gone again like a vapor...He is around a little more, now and I am enjoying that little fact immensly.
I have been unbelievably busy lately as you can probably tell by the lack of pictures/updates as of late...but I am hoping that will change for the better in the next few days/months. My card reader that I previously had,
has now given up the ghost was a piece of crap and only lasted a couple uploads...so now I have a replacement. Hold on to your caps ladies and gents because it's going to be a whirlwind of pictures and updates flying out of your computer screen hitting you right smack dab between the eyes for the next few days. So...here we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment