Did you think you were back in school for a moment??? I have never been good at math, but this equation is a simple one. It's official. I am a Soccer-mom. If I could put a great,
big, giant smiley face in this spot, I would most definately do so. It was a lot of fun!
Oh, yeah...Kaiden had a blast, too!

He was much more aggressive than I ever thought he would be.

Here he is on defense...not one of his most exciting positions to play. He would rather be running down the field with the ball.

Like this...

Or this...

I feel this is a good place to add something only a
mother soccer mom would say.
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PICKS WHITE JERSEYS FOR A 5 YEAR OLD SOCCER TEAM TO WEAR?!?!?
There. I just had to get that out. Just because I am now a soccer mom does not mean that I just want to stay home and figure out how to get mud, grass stains, ring-pop stains (ok that one was my fault), juice stains, and blood (no, not our jersey, thank goodness), out of a white jersey and socks. There. I feel better. And I'm sure you do, too. Because that's what I'm here for.
Yes, little miss Natalie was a FANTASTIC cheerleader for her big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment