Introducing...Mr. and Mrs. Phil Hoskins. She was beautiful and he was so handsome...and grown up. Crazy! He's still supposed to be 12...augh, I'm getting old.This is the only pic that I have so far of the happy couple...I'm working on getting more. We'll see...
I was able to get a few pictures of all of the munchkins on my side of the family the day of the wedding. It was so great to see (almost) all of the nieces and nephews...there are 3 currently in Australia...they weren't able to make it. I'm sure they're having a fun time over there, though.
So, these first few are the outtakes...It was unbelievably hard to get everyone to look at the same camera and smile all at the same time. It was a good try...but it was naptime. We'll just leave it at that.
Rogan was not happy was less than thrilled to be there. He would have given the shirt off his back to be anywhere else. Quite literally. That's his sister Allie behind him trying to hold him in place, smiling the whole time. She tried.
This was the best out of the bunch. It'll work. The littlest munchkins were elsewhere...that's probably why it turned out the best. Like I said...it was naptime.
Natalie was all smiles at first. It didn't last long, though...At least the church had a nursery that she got to nap in. That made for a better evening.
And then the waiting began. We were there at 3:00...the wedding wasn't starting until 5:00. The pictures only took about 30 minutes...so, you guessed it...1.5 hours of waiting, and waiting, and trying to keep everyone happy and clean.
My handsome Ring-Bearer. He was so proud to do it. And did I mention he loved it? Because he did.
My Sister's daughters, Aleni and Abbey. It was great to see all of them. They live in Tennessee, so it's hard to keep in touch as much as we would like...

Kaiden and Emily (my niece). They both did a Fan-diddly-tastic job!
Our family. Conner was not excited immensly sick and tired of being dragged around and pictured...otherwise, a nice picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment