Saturday, June 13, 2009

Park Party

Ok, ok. I may have lied. We've had a couple nice days so far this "summer". One of the nicer of the few we decided to meet some friends for some free fun in the sun at the park down the road.
Conner is learning how to "pump" his legs...He loves to swing and mommy really hates dislikes pushing. REALLY. We always save the swings for last, otherwise I would end up with arms like the Hulk...all Conner would choose to do is S*W*I*N*G. Which, if that's all I have to complain about, I can handle.

And yes, I'm raising another "swinger". She loves, loves, loves the swings. Did I mention she L*O*V*E*S it? Because she does.


This itty, bitty was one of my friend April's babes. B*E*A*UTIFUL. She was trooper the whole time. In fact, we forgot she was there...this is all she did. The perfect babe. sleeping. Makes me want to.....yyaawwnn...

Sorry. Then there's this little BEAUT. Those eyes. Precious!!!I just want to reach through the screen and pinch*her*cheeks. But I won't. That would hurt.

Speaking of April. Here she is. And her eldest of three pretty girls. Let me tell you. She had me CRACKING up. She's too funny. And a talker story-teller. Cutie-pa-tootie.
Here is yet another friend that we met at the park. Well...we didn't meet her at the park. We've known her for a while. Adelyn...As you can see, she just ate a cupcake that she most lovingly helped her mommy make earlier in the day. AND she made them for my birthday, no less. What a little sweetie-pie. Oh, and the mark between her eyes. Not frosting. She bit-it gracefully lost her footing at her grandma and grandpa's house earlier in the week. But we'll just pretend it's frosting.


Here's more of my little guy. Kaiden was still in school at the time.
And again with the swing.

I'll leave you with this picture for the day. Ya think I've got my hands full?!?!? Attitude, I tell you. Already!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

What a fabulous pic of Little miss sunshine sticking her tongue out! And, you think Conner was excited in the first picture, look at those eyes!
Gotta love the park.