Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feeling loved

It's the little things. Yesterday, my wonderful gosh-darn outstanding husband called to let me know he set up a time for me to go have a nice, pampering evening. Now, my little piggies (please don't mind the sandle-lines...it's my munchkins' fault. They make me play outside. They MAKE me, I swear...If I did swear, because I don't) and my fingers are all set for summer. Here's proof...'cause that's what I like to give you...'cause I'm nice like that. Or is it that I just like to brag about what a loving, handsome, one-of-a-kind, so blessed that he's mine, stupendously sweet, super-cute husband I have. Most definately the latter. Most definately.If I could, I would put my great, big, ginormous smiley face right here, but alas...I must go save my knitting needles from my now scooting crawling (see next post) daughter before she pokes out an eye. Just had to brag a moment.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Lucky ol' girl!!! Good for you!