Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Red Flannel Fun!!!

O.K....So in the great city of Cedar Springs, we all get together once a year to celebrate the fact that we all have underwear... it is called the Red Flannel Festival, and boy does it bring people "out of the woodwork". The boys had a lot of fun watching tractors and running into the streets to get the candy the was thrown, so here are a few pics of the festivities..(and I don't know why everything is underlined...so just bear with me)




We all have to wear red, or else the "Keystone Cops" come around and "arrest" people and put them in a fake jail and they have to pay a dollar to get out...Grandma apparently wanted to get arrested, or didn't get the memo...and Grandpa's shirt could arguably go for red...maybe.




Grandma and the boys...











I told Ken that "Mommy" hasn't really been in any pictures...so there isn't proof that there really is a "mommy"...so here I am...I am still around:)

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

I Cannot believe how big your babies are getting! ...And the pictue of Kaiden and Grandpa, oh my goodness he looks so grown up!!
Looked like a great time, wish we could have been there! Oh, I liked seeing you in the pictures too, mama does exist :)
Jeanine

The Bain Family said...

mom didn't wear red?!? did she get thrown in jail? =-) that would have been funny hehe. i love you guys so much and i miss you with all my heart. more so lately than any other time in the past. i did enjoy seeing a picture of you since i haven't seen you in a couple of months... i was beginning to forget what you looked like ;-) love you sarah! give the boys hugs and kisses from uncle brent, aunt cryssie, lani and baby bain.