Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Beautiful weather fun!!!

Ok...so we caved and gave Kaiden one of his birthday presents a week early. But in our defense, the weather had been beautiful and it was a skateboard...so to get any use out of it (because it is not coming inside for the winter) we had to let him use it. So here are some pics of the boys and their new "boards"...










Kaiden striking a pose on the way down the driveway...what they do is sit on the boards and ride it into the road...luckily we're at the end of the road...so odds are good they won't get squished








Conner is really into tools like daddy's right now...so his truck needed a tuneup at this point, and safety is always first...hence the helmet.












Kaiden LOVES his bike right now...and bad mommy is letting him ride without his helmet(this is the only time I did...I swear!!)









Conner "hamming" it up for the camera...












Ken decided to "shred" it a little...he tried to talk me into it, however I really like to be able to walk and write at this point, and I know I would be the one to fall and be in a full body cast for the rest of the winter... so I opted out of it.






And off he goes...

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Just LOVE all the oudoor pictures, makes me wish I was there :( Kaiden looks so big on his bike...that's not your boy, you can't have a son that old! Really liked the one of Conner close up, you're right...what a ham!