So I know that there are a lot of pictures that I posted on this entry. I decided to dress the boys up and get them looking handsome to take them to a tree in our neighborhood to get some good pictures. Usually I take each of them in for their birthday pictures, and end up spending a "boat-load" of money for them, so this year I decided to try it out myself. I wanted to just get majority of Kaiden, because he is turning "4" this week, but then I decided to take some of the both of them, and put them in a frame and give it to Ken for Christmas, so they both got some done. And yes, I had to show them to Ken, so he knows one of his Christmas gifts already...so this is not a secret anymore for him. Here they are...















3 comments:
Hey Sarah! Love the pictures! Your a pro: Great setting, great lighting, great kids!!!
Hey Sarah! Love the pictures! Your a pro: Great setting, great lighting, great kids!!!
hey! i have to admit that i haven't been checking up on your site much so i'm getting in all my comments tonight =-) how handsome are your boys?!? i can't believe that Kaiden is 4 already!! where has the time gone? brent and i will be married for 5 years in March... it really doesn't seem that long ago. weird. love you sarah! i'll give you a call sometime soon... its been too long.
Post a Comment