Monday, October 22, 2007

A cold day at the Links


We made it out to the golf course on a day in the 50's...I thought that I dressed the boys warm enough, but my husband doubted me...and he was right. I brought along a sweatshirt, and I was freezing...I was talked into grabbing a couple of Ken's work shirts to have in case the boys were cold...So here are the pics of them wearing daddy's shirts...because it was SO COLD!!!





Conner had a difficult time trying to find his arms at one point...they're in there somewhere.






Kaiden "putting" with his hands...His sleeves were just a little too long, also.









Conner made a "break" of it at one point...Thinking he could outrun his jacket...




But unfortunately daddy is quicker than him...at least for now.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

They look so snuggly! I love the one of conner smiling about to run away, he looks too cute...and too old!