Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tulip time





So we went to Tulip Time parade last weekend. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I dressed the boys in jeans and tee-shirts, but packed shorts just in case, which I was very happy I did because it ended up being about 75 degrees and clear skies all afternoon. They were forecasting about 65. The boys had a blast with the metal tulips(almost more fun than the actual parade). This is the 2nd parade they have been to, and Conner loved the cars and trucks, and Kaiden loved to tell you what colors the cars and trucks were. We went out to dinner with some friends that night, which turned out to be one of the fastest dinners ever eaten. Conner didn't get a nap...so he was not, oh shall we say, cooperative. But over all it was a nice day.
We also spent Sunday there, and took the boys to one of the many playgrounds in Holland on Mothers Day. That was the best gift I could have gotten. I was able to enjoy what being a mom is all about, watching my boys run around and laugh and just be "boys". Thank you Ken, for my "gifts"!

No comments: