Well, as mortified as I was, I gently pulled him aside and explained that he could not just go potty anywhere...he had to go to a bathroom to do it. So we played a little more, then went home to get Conner down for a nap (and as you can see in a picture above, Kaiden was exhausted as well). So I put Conner down, and went and peeked on Kaiden, who was no where to be seen(he was supposed to be having "quiet time" watching a video downstairs). I looked for him downstairs, but he had disappeared. Then I looked at the slider, and realized it was opened, and I looked out into the yard and what do you think I saw??? I saw a little naked bottom at the back of our yard standing there going potty...mind you he was only about 5 feet from the bathroom inside, but he had decided it was much more fun to go outside. It was one of the cutest things that I have ever seen...but the "mommy" in me kicked in, so I brought him back inside, and tried to explain as best I could with a straight face, that he could not go potty just anywhere, and that we only go potty outside if there is nowhere else to go. Oh the joy of boys!!!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Fun at the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment