Well, where to begin...I have no new pics of the boys from the weekend, but that's not to say we weren't busy!!! We decided to have a garage sale along with the other neighbors, which for us was a total bust!!! I guess no one wants my junk, so now Goodwill gets it. Anyway, the first day with the boys was fine, they loved to play outside all day, and any time a car or truck pulled up, Conner was sooooooo excited!!! He would yell, "There it is!!"
On Friday's garage sale, however, it was like someone swapped my kids out for another set of hooligans. They decided that it would be fun to not listen all day, and Conner decided to get knock his nose on my knee so hard that blood gushed from it for about 1/2 an hour...fun, fun. So it was pretty steady at that time, and I was trying to stop the blood from rushing out of his nose, while trying to keep him from screeming every time I wiped it, and if I missed wiping it one time, he would wipe it all over his face. So I would turn away for a second to help someone, and I would look back and my sweet child would have blood smeared all over his face, and his sweatshirt. He was a mess!!! And that was only about 10:00 in the morning, so needless to say, he was not in the best of moods for the rest of the day.
So Saturday, we didn't open our sale because I was helping another girl from church to plan a scavenger hunt in Rockford. So I was busy most of the day trying to get the clues written and all the fun that comes along with that...It turned out to be pretty fun, even though the weather wasn't the best.
Sunday we went to church in the morning, and then when we got home, our neighbors stopped over to give Conner a birthday present, and to say goodbye because they are moving to St. Joseph. I am really good friends with her, and our kids (especially our oldests Kaiden and Harry) are really good friends...so it will be different without them a couple doors away, but we wish them well in St. Joseph...and now we have another good excuse to visit the Lake every once in a while.
So that was our busy weekend...I will try to get some pics of the boys this week. Conner is having eye surgery on Wednesday (outpatient) so please keep him in your prayers for the next couple days...Yup, I wasn't thinking all too well because his birthday is on Thursday, but they said he should be up and running that evening...let's hope so, right?
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment