Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun in the Snow

This winter was a great winter for sledding. I think that we had snow on the ground from about December 1st through February! Every time we would get a little thaw, it would snow again soon after. That always left a nice, white layer of snow on the ground for the boys to play in! They loved it. I wasn't able to get as many pictures as iwould have liked because Natalie is not a lover of snow as of yet, but here are a few that I was able to "snag" of the boys in the snow.
Last year our Christmas cards were of the boys laying like this in the snow...I tried it again just for a picure this year...not too fond of how they turned out, but at least I got one.

Conner wanted me to bury him in the snow, which was all fun and good...until I actidentally dumped some down the back of his coat. He wasn't too thrilled with that, to say the least.

No comments: