Natalie LOVES her exersaucer. Like I have said before, she will just whip around and play with all the toys...no problem. Here are a few pictures of her playing and looking so stinking cute!
It's funny, everytime I get the camera out...she won't smile at me. If I am holding it, she looks at me like I've got 3 heads and refuses to smile! I have to have someone either behind me or to the side of me entertaining her to get a smile out of her. What a turkey!
In these pictres, Ken is trying to get her to smile...She loves her daddy!
Not too sure of the whole "hat thing"...She looks kind of confused.
Can't get too many bath pictures:)
Here she is waiting for us to get ready for church on a Sunday morning. Sometimes it can take a while...This is one of my favorite outfits for her. It's pink and gray and has a cute little beret that goes along with it. I will be SO sad when she outgrows it...
What a beautiful girlie girl!! I too love hats, just the perfect touch :) Can't wait to get the chance to give her a snuggle, she has gotten so big! Loved the retake of the picture in the snow with the boys from last year...simply handsome boys you have.
1 comment:
What a beautiful girlie girl!! I too love hats, just the perfect touch :)
Can't wait to get the chance to give her a snuggle, she has gotten so big! Loved the retake of the picture in the snow with the boys from last year...simply handsome boys you have.
Post a Comment