Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Girl!!!

Natalie has now graduated to eating, well "gumming" cereal. The first few weeks of foods were, lets just say, a "little" messy. She didn't really know what I was doing to her...but now she has become quite the little pro. She loves sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, applesauce, carrots, peas, and beans. She'll eat pretty much anything, now:)

My big girl has also graduated to another fun toy...the exersaucer! She has now mastered playing with almost all the toys, and she can whip around really fast when she wants to look at something interesting.


This picture looks a little like a "deer in the headlights". I think she was a little overwhelmed by all the toys/stimulation right in front of her...Conner will walk by it and spin all the toys at once and totally freak her out. I'm sure she'll be scarred for life:)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

WOW, you really did have a lot to make up for. Way to go-girl. I would have just given up! Glad your camera is back and working. The boys are so precious. All three of them. Loved the camping out post. We can't wait to do that this year in the back yard-Charlie that is. And your precious little girl is getting so big. Oh, is she just beautiful!