Thursday, February 26, 2009
A few odds and ends
A lot has happened while I've been camera-less. January FLEW by like a tornado and I can't believe how Natalie has grown. The boys still love her to death, and she is much more interested and entertained by them, now. She is quite a "lazy-bones" and has yet to roll anywhere, or seem even the least bit interested in doing so.
Amazing what you can do with a diaper and too much time on your hands:)
Like I said before, Conner loves to entertain her...whether she likes it or not. She seems to only take so much, and then she explodes. He loves to see where that "point" is, and push it as far as he can...
What a happy girl. Really, most of the time she is a really good girl. She's about 4 months old in these pictures...amazing how much she has changed in just a month.
Kaiden playing "mommies game" or my DS. They rarely get to play it so obviously it's a really big deal for the both of them.
I was in the kitchen making dinner one night, and I heard Kaiden talking in the next room. I peeked arounf the corner to see what was going on and he was sitting with Conner reading to him. What a sweet picture that was, both so intent on the story. What a great big brother.
This picture of Natalie makes me laugh...It's a day in the life of the two of them. The look on her face is...Mom???!!!...he's touching me again,....a little help, please???!!!!
Conner and his puzzles. He has really gotten into them lately, and Candy Land! We could sit and do puzzles and play Candy Land all day and he would be thrilled. ESPECIALLY if he also got PB&J for lunch...Yeah, that would be his ideal day...puzzles, Candy Land and PB&J. Easily pleased:)
Kaiden is still enjoying his year if Kindergarten. He has changed so much since the beginning of the year. Even looking back at pictures, he has had such a growth spurt, and his logic and thinking has changed dramatically. He is not a little kid anymore...he is becoming such a big boy, and I am enjoying this part of his life more and more each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment