Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random pictures of my girl

One week old...
Bathing beauty...
Snoozing with daddy...
2 Weeks old...



I took these pictures hoping to get to an announcement...haven't gotten there, yet but maybe this week. These were done at 3 weeks...


3 Weeks old...


4 Weeks old...

Natalie was sleeping, and starting to wake up. I decided to show a little about how she does not like to wake up. She loves to sleep, and sleep and sleep...She's slept 8 hrs at night twice now...on average she sleeps 5-6 hrs, which is great! Good Girl!!!

GRRRRR....this is her not happy face. Funny enough, it looks like she's ready to scream, but nothing ever really comes out. She just likes to screw up her face as a warning...but she usually gives up and decided it's not worth it to scream. She is such a good girl, we are very blessed.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Thanks for the darling pictures! I am so excited to see what this little darling does to her house full of boys! It is obvious she will be well loved. Have a blessed day!
Love, Cherie