This summer we really wanted to make it to Michigan's Adventure, because we discovered after our trip to Disney, the boys LOVE rollercoasters and thrill rides. So, in the end of August (yes...36 weeks pregnant on a 90 degree day) we finally made it. Thankfully, Grandma Joy and Grandpa Mark, Nate and Matt also went with, so Ken had some relief and was able to ride some "big people" roller coasters, and not just the "kiddie" rides. I manned the camera and was in charge of the pictures-taking, and the water/potty breaks.

Flying their airplanes...


Conner thought the frog-hopper was the absolute funnest ride of all. He would get up to the top, and the frog hopper would "hop" or raise them up and down quickly...Conner would crack up with the biggest belly laughs. It was so fun to watch.

Kaiden thought this was the coolest thing...to be able to actually drive a car and the best part...ALL BY HIMSELF!!! He didn't want to get off the ride in the end, which resulted in a semi-tantrum, oh well.

Conner and daddy driving their own car right behind Kaiden...

Uncle Nate and Kaiden in bumper cars...

Grandpa Mark and Uncle Matt in bumper cars...

Ken and Conner in their bumper car...

Riding the motorcycles...

Flying the Helicopters...

Driving yet another car...

I had to get a picture of this...they were waiting for the car ride, and it had to be about 100 degrees in the sun. I volunteered this ride, because the line was short and I thought it would then be a short wait. WRONG! It was the slowest moving line in history, but all the while they had smiles on their faces and waited so very patiently. What a great dad the kids have...he made it such a fun day for the boys.

We did visit the water park for a couple hours in the afternoon after lunch, which was wonderful! We were all in the water, hence no pictures because I didn't want to lose or drop the camera in a bunch of water. All in all, it was a fun, tiring day. I can't believe we all made it out in one piece...but we did, and we made some fun memories in the process.
1 comment:
How funny is Kaiden in the car?! His arm out, relaxing! Adorable. I like the frog ride pics too...looks like all the boys had a blast!
Post a Comment