5 weeks, 6 days

10 weeksThese two pictures I affectionately call the baby my "Gummy Bear" because that is what I am reminded of when I look at it...or maybe that's just what I was craving at the time...Whatever the case, here's our gummy bear. Arms, legs, and a tail...a picture only a mother could love.

20 weeks, 6 days
Here is our beautiful baby...many of you are wondering if we found out the gender, well we didn't. We are planted firmly on the "green team" which is neither pink nor blue. You will find out along with everyone else come September...don't worry, I know you can do it...you'll survive.

Here is or baby...sucking it's fingers. I think in the first picture, the face looks a little like Conner.
And here's a picture for all of you who never had a chance at the wonderful 3D ultrasounds, and you are saying how much you miss them. It's hard to read, but everything is labeled very nicely for you, Bottom, Belly, Head, and Back.
So there you have it...We are very excited and anxious all at once, from what the ultrasound results show, we have a healthy baby growing and moving inside. Baby is measuring 13 oz. right now, which puts it on the larger side...go figure, right? For those of you "guessers" the heart rate was 150...which holds a strong possibility that it is another boy thanks to that Old Wives' Tale, and yes I have heartburn and am carrying "right out front" again. BOY oh BOY (again)!!! Whatever we are blessed with is perfect for us...we are just praying for the health of our child, whatever it may be.Again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers...still well needed until we are holding him/her in our arms. We are blessed with the wonderful prayer warriors that are our friends and family.



2 comments:
How unbelievably BEAUTIFUL your pictures are!! It is so cool to have a peek at what your baby looks like inside. Yes, you are TRULY blessed. :)
All our love,
The lewis fam.
...not a new comment on these pics...just a request to see you baby bump! :) Love to see a preggers pic! Running around with the kids, just sitting around...something! :)
Post a Comment