Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random Warm Weather Spring Shots

Well, Spring has definitely "sprung" here in West Michigan. After such a LONG winter, I am so glad to be reminded of the beauty of our creation that had been hidden for so long by a thick blanket of snow. Don't get me wrong, I do like snow...the first dozen times it falls, however I'm really thankful that we have changing seasons, because I couldn't handle a year of snow. So, YAY SPRING!!!
The Boys even got a chance to get out and enjoy some WARM weather recently. Ken turned on the yard sprinklers, and Ethan came over to join in on the fun.
Conner was playing with his cars on our table the other day, and I got a couple good shots of him. If you look closely, he has a "burn" under his left eye...they were outside playing with his skateboard, and he was pushing i up the driveway when it hit a piece of sidewalk chalk and abruptly stopped, however it flipped the front of the skateboard up, and Conner didn't fully stop moving. His face rubbed right across the top of the board, which is like sand paper...needless to say he did not think that was very much fun, at all.
Lining up the cars in a VERY specific order...it's all in his head...
Still working...

He insisted on getting a "final product" picture. When he was all done setting it up, he REALLY wanted me to take a picture of them all lined up. What a masterpiece! A sunny day with Kaiden finally able to ride the tricycle that I think he got when he was 2. The tires have always been too big for him to pedal, until this year.

Look at the "AIR" that this boy can get!!! I don't know...long jump or hurdles in his future???
I love this picture of Conner trying to keep up with Kaiden...notice the belly sucked in...The water was a little chilly to say the least.
I had them pick up their toys and put them in the bin...Obviously Conner didn't get it at first...that or he thinks he's a toy.
Here are some future PGA pics...Ii'm sure there will be a lot more of these this summer...



Feeding time at the Zoo...Need I say more???!!


1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Awesome picture of Kaiden! What concentration trying to avoid the water :) Great shot! Air Kaiden in the futuer?