Monday, April 21, 2008

Easter "Snowbunnies"




I know, I know...It's been a while since Easter. But anyway...I have had good intentions for a while. This post was started quite a while ago, but I am just getting around to finishing it.

These first pics are of the boys opening their Easter Baskets before church. They each got a summer MSU outfit, and a couple "classic" books like Peter Rabbit, Pinnochio, Dumbo, and Bambi. Oh, and a little candy.























Kaiden and one of his favorite cousins, Sidney. We were so happy that they were able to join us this year for Easter. They traveled a long ways to come see the snow (all the way from Tennessee)...The boys had a blast playing with them, and visiting with them that day.


So, needless to say because of the early Easter Sunday this year, we had a lovely snowfall shortly before...but the boys had fun hunting for eggs, and they were excited that they weren't that hard to find because the background was white. Mommy was a little disappointed that there weren't very many photo ops in their "Sunday Best" while they were hunting, though. Curse the winter coats, snow pants, gloves and hats!!!



















1 comment:

Jeanine said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family picture from Easter! I knew it was cute when I saw the little one...yep, it is! :) Adorable.