Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boys in the 'Hood

One of the nicer, non-snowy days that we had we were outside...we hadn't been outside without the full "suit-up" in so long, that I was just happy to throw a sweatshirt and hat on them and let them run. Our little neighbor boy, Ethan came over to play with Kaiden and Conner. Conner is quite obsessed with his friend "Eeet" that when he comes to play, Conner and he play together more than Ethan and Kaiden. Ethan is more of a "boy-boy" and that is what Conner finds so fascinating about him, even though he just turned 5. Oh well...the three of them are like a little "gang"...it's very fun to watch sometimes.

























































This is one of my favirite pictures of the three of them. They look soooo tough earlier with their skateboards and stuff, and then they decide to take a break and show a little of their "softer" side, and play with some sidewalk chalk. They aren't as tough as they think they are...

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Those boys are darling!!!!! Such happy faces!! Isn't it great when they are so excited about life? :-)
What a great mom you are!!!

Abundant Blessings, Cherie

Jeanine said...

Boyz in the Hood! Great! I love Kaiden in orange. I really enjoyed the artistic break. I guess they just felt moved by their playing to draw it out. :)