Monday, February 11, 2008

Long, long overdue...

So here we are again in the TUNDRA that is Michigan. Can I tell you how much I LOVE snow???!!! I am totally kidding. I am so sick of the snowy, cold weather I could scream. I cannot wait until the days that I can throw a jacket on my boys and shove them outside to burn off the energy that has been building the past 5 months (ok, not that long...but that's what it seems). I know, I know what you are all thinking..."What's she complaining about, she got to go to Florida for a week." Yeah, I did...but it was almost more torturous to HAVE to come home to not just a dusting, or an inch, but a FOOT of snow, and negative temps! (I used red because I'm a little put off by the snow, if you couldn't tell). Ok, enough of my ranting...I'm sure all of my stay at home moms agree, and would say it if they could also...so now I'm done, and I'll do some pics of our trip. :)

No comments: