Kaiden telling Santa that he wanted a pinball machine for Christmas...I think that was the first for Santa from a 4 year old...He thought it was a very funny request.

Conner was a little confused/bored with the whole "Santa" thing...as you can see by the expression on his face. The glassy-eyed look is just fantastic.




So here are the Santa pictures...We waited in line for what seemed like an eternity to have a snap shot with the famous North Pole native. The kids were restless, and not very happy with us, so that makes me very happy to have this be the first year that we introduced them. The years past, I didn't feel like submitting my boys to the scariness of sitting on an old man's lap that they don't even care about, and they wouldn't even be able to say what they wanted for Christmas. The place that we took them was a place that I had heard about from a friend of mine. It was free, and they had a big train set up in the building, and little ponds of "big" fish that the boys could watch while we waited, so it was a nice night to be able to not just see Santa, but to also spend time as a family together doing something fun. We then decided to do dinner at Pizza Hut...which was another story. It was about 7:00pm before we got there to eat, and Ken and I agree it was the worst service we had ever had for dinner anywhere...which was just perfect when we were eating later than usual, so the "natives" were very restless, if you know what I mean. But, Oh the memories that night gave us.;)



No comments:
Post a Comment