Monday, February 11, 2008

Florida, Oh Florida...How I Love Thee...

Ok...Now that I'm done ranting about this awful weather, I'll get to our trip to Florida and Tennessee. It was a lot of fun. The boys were EXCELLENT in the car and while we were gone. We couldn't have had better boys. It is so true that once you become a parent, vacations are not for you anymore...especially these types of vacations. All for the kids. So here you go...here was our trip...This was all I could get in right now, more pictures to come...

Here is Kaiden in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom (it's the big building way off in the distance) We couldn't get much closer without a billion people in our way. Monday was very, very busy.
Conner and I on the "sky ride". It took you all the way around Buzz Lightyear's world...This is where we spent a LOT of our time. The boys loved "Buzzland".


I swore I'd be done with bath pictures by now, but they were so cute in our big soaking tub in the condo. They loved driving their cars all around the outside of the tub and "swimming"around it.


This is the boys very first roller coaster ride. They didn't know what to think at first, so I tried to get them to have fun by putting their arms up in the air and yelling really loud...needless to say, we rode this ride about 10 times. I have discovered that they are roller coaster FREAKS!!! Michigan Adventure...here we come!!!




Conner and Ken on the ride...this was just before we plummeted down the hill.


























Like I said before, they loved this ride because we were able to sit for about 10 minutes and ride it around a section of the park. Ken and I liked it because we got a "breather" because they (Kaiden) was go-go-go the whole time. So it was nice to be able to sit and "rest" for a few fleeting minutes. Boy are we old!!!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Ohhh, beautiful weather Florida! Loved all of the pics, what a great family vacation, your boys looked like they had 'big eyes' most of the time at Disney...adorable! I'm so jealous :)