Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Holidays from the Hunts...a little late.











Alright, alright already...I'll update!!! It's been such a busy couple of weeks, that I almost forgot that I am a "blogger". Let me just recap the holidays for you. We had a bazillion Christmas parties before Christmas actually arrived. 2 for the golf course, one for Sunday School (that I helped to plan, so it was more work than play...but very fun), one for my dad's side of the family, one for my mom's side of the family, Christmas morning at home with the four of us, and Christmas day in Holland with Ken's family. We also snuck in a little visit to a "jolly" fat man in a red suit sometime in there...pictures to follow. Then we had a New Year's Eve party at our house with 2 other couples, and we went to see Michigan's football team WIN at my parent's house on New Year's Day. So...that is the extent of our busy, chaotic, fun and blessed holiday season. So all that aside, here are some pics of our family around the holidays...unfortunately, we really only took still pictures in Holland at Ken's parent's house...We had the video camera for all the rest, and I still don't know how to download that as of yet.




We hope that everyone had a Blessed and wonderful season, and enjoyed spending quality time with loved ones that are seen often and not enough. With all the "hustle and bustle" of this time of year it is very hard to keep focus on what really matters, and the true meaning of this time of year. Jesus' birth. So with that, we will bid farewell to 2007, and onward and forward to new surprises and excitement of 2008, and may you all have a wonderfully enriched year ahead.

Love, The Hunts

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Yeah, Christmas pictures!!! I have been patientally waiting :) I really love your family picture in front of the tree...a framer!
...and the picture of the boys with Santa, classic! Funny to see Santa laughing at Kaidens request, and your little one, sure looks like the post card of the holiday season, all glazed over! Too cute!!
Jeanine