Friday, June 25, 2010

Where to begin...again.

I never would have guessed that having 3 kids would have thrown me for as much of a crazy, busy, chaotic, run-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off loop as it has. Maybe it's the fact that I had 2 in school last year and Natalie turned into a toddler that did it to me, but it has been over 6 months since my last post. Crazy! I'm thinking that I started to get a little behind, then thought "oh, now I don't know where to start again", THEN thought "well, if I start again now...it will be SO much work to try to get caught up", AND THEN I would start to feel guilty even TAKING pictures because I felt like I should be putting them up here. What crazy, twisted thinking! Oh well. I'm over it now. I think....
Thanksgiving in North Carolina with the Hunts. Notice there are no pictures of any other Hunts. Natalie was sick when we got there and she was less than thrilled to be anywhere other than home. I don't think the camera got out of the bag until the last day *just* so I could document that we had indeed actually gone to Todd and Nancy's house for Thanksgiving and I wasn't just telling stories. After our trip to North Carolina, We were blessed enough to be able to go directly down to Orlando for a week of pure, absolute bliss! I love strike that, absolutely ADORE Florida! There is no place I would rather be in November, January, or February than the great "Sunshine State" of Florida. Have I mentioned I LOVE FLORIDA?!?! Anyway.... Anytime we go, we must, MUST visit Legoland in Downtown Disney. It's a MUST! The boys love to build their cars and race them down the track with the other kids. They almost had to adopt poor Conner...He wouldn't leave.

Here we are posing with a family of Legos. It is fascinating how realistic they were. All the attention to detail is amazing!
Posing on the Harleys in Downtown Disney
Got in a little "Princcess time" for Natalie
Tried on some hats
And then the swimming...and swimming...and swimming.
We didn't do anything "big" in Florida this past fall. No Disney. No Sea World .

All. We. Did. Was. Swim.
And we loved it!

No comments: