Friday, June 25, 2010

My unique, one of a kind munchkins

These are just a few odds and ends of the kids throughout the past few months. Conner is such a smiley kid. He has a face-full of freckles (he calls them his "polka-dots). And he thoroughly enjoyed his year of preschool!
Kaiden is my toothless wonder. They just keep falling out! I think we're up to 6 in total as of right now. My happy-go-lucky kid that loves, Loves, LOVES school! I can't believe he'll be in 2nd grade this fall. Time just flies!
And then there's Natalie. Yes. My child prodigy. Even writes her name, now. Yeah. I'm a liar. But soon enough she will be!

This is the face I get from her when I say "Say CHEESE, Natalie!"
She is by far my most eccentric. Anything and everything laying around she "tries on". For example...Conner's underwear as a hat, Her giraffe purse, her "pretties", no pants, and Kaiden's shoes. Beautiful!


Oh, and on occasion, rain boots and a paci.

She used to have an appetite. Not so much anymore. She's miss independant and wants to do everything on her own. Including eating. Makes for a very messy mealtime, and she pretty much refuses everything I try to feed her.

The boys on their way out to the hottub one night. Can't go without the goggles!
And another of Natalie in jammies, a jacket and Conner's boxers. Hmm...I'm noticing a trend.

I'm loving this time I've been given with my kids and how different each of them are!

No comments: