For some reason today, I feel compelled to list off the many things that I am thankful for. I don't know if it's the kind of mood I'm in or what's going on...maybe, just maybe I'll make this a weekly post. Sometimes I go through the weeks not really thinking about what I have and how blessed I am...Maybe I'm just extra sentimental today...Maybe hormonal...Whatever the reason, here's my "Thursday Thanks" to my wonderful Creator who has given me all that I have.
1.Health. Even though as I type this my family has been wracked with some kind of feverish, coughing bug...I am thankful that it's just that...A bug. And hopefully this bug will find itself somewhere else tomorrow!
2. Job. This summer has been a looong summer, and many nights I have been a single mother. BUT...Ken has a job. And for that, I am deeply thankful.
3. I'm thankful for the fact that I am still patient today (talk to me in an hour...it could change) even after getting about 4 hrs sleep last night!
4. My girl. Never thought I would be able to say that and am still in utter and complete SHOCK! I got to buy her shoes this week! *Big smile*
5. My boys. Boy oh boy I love my boys! I am a tomboy at heart and LOVE-LOVE to play ball with them right now.
6. Family. We are about to get together with some of my family on Saturday...And I feel I take for granted the fact that I have so many family members living so close to me, and confess that I don't find the time to even pick up the phone to call the ones living far away enough. Just know that I am always thinking of my family, near and far.
That's it for now...I am needed by my kiddos...And I am very thankful for that fact!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a nice idea! And you forgot to say how thankful you are for your neighbors (just kidding), but I know that I am!!
Love you honey; and we're extrraa thankful for you, too. Love you, Mom.
Post a Comment