Friday, September 25, 2009

Sorry to announce...

...that I am a procrastinator by nature.

As I can see, I have people checking my blog. My counter keeps rising. I am either too busy to upload pictures...Or I just don't feel like spending my "free" time staring at a computer screen. I have end of summer, first day of school, Natalie walking (yes WALKING), Natalie's first birthday, Soccer, and other various odds and ends to upload. I will. It will be SO many pictures that you will need at least 2 weeks to just muddle through them all. I am determined to catch up if it takes me all dayYEAR! My life as a mom/wife is crazy right now...And from what I hear, it just gets CRAZIER!

And THIS is exactly why I don't scrapbook...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi; I noticed you've been kind of busy. Yes, I do check in here and love your beautiful page and all the creativity. I will wait patiently for more pictures of those handsome boys and that pretty little girl--and how 'bout you and Ken?

Unknown said...

BTW, I love the music, too. You're just so talented.