Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Meet "Uncle O."
Meet "Uncle O." Uncle O. "lives", or so the boys think, at the golf course. He is the very, super-cool golf Professional and supposedly...
This is his house...Or, again, that's what my boys assume. He's ALWAYS there! He MUST just sleep, eat and breathe 24/7 here. They actually DO call this "Uncle O.'s house". I think he wishes it was...
And what a life! This is what he sees out of his front window ALL THE TIME! How Super-cool is THAT?!?!
And, I haven't figured this one out yet. Why have a house SO beautiful and HUGE...And then have to have a bathroom outside. It just doesn't make sense...
Well, that must just be how he "rolls"...'Cause he's cool like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think I like the photo of "Uncle O" at the top of the page better!!!
Cute post as always! Looking forward to our time together tomorrow evening!
i've never seen uncle o & i've been to his house.
Post a Comment