
Kaiden is FINALLY able to eat "real" food. After nearly 20 days of Jello, pudding, spaghetti-o's, Carnation instant breakfast, smoothies, popsicles and anything else that I could try to think of soft and cold, he is finally able to eat! Mercy! it's been a long time! You may be wondering "how much weight did the poor child lose during his awfully long hiatus from nummy, mouthwatering food?" 5 lbs! The little guy lost 5 of his 50 lbs! Eek. He has not stopped eating since he started again, either.

We told him that as soon as he could eat "real" normal food again, he could pick ANYWHERE he would like to go...and as you can see he wanted to go see Chuckie.

Well, his first choice was McDonald's...but I kind of overruled that one. I told him that we could go there anytime...hoping his 2nd choice would be a little more "appealing" to me. Let just say, it was a toss up between the two for me. Neither place was
my favorite, but alas, I wasn't the one that was
nearly anorexic for over 2 weeks stuck going through it all, was I?

So we "sucked it up" and ate
crappy less-than-appetizing pizza, played lots of games, and had a grand ol' time!
No comments:
Post a Comment