I just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...and all I have to say is "OUCH"! I hurt. It's taking all I have right now to be able to type legibly. I would highly suggest this DVD to anyone who would like to get in shape and toned. It is painfully good. (???) I wanted to sleep on the couch for two days JUST so I didn't have to climb up my 5 stairs to my bed at the end of the day. 25 minutes of pure
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
So it's been over a week. I know, I was a posting FREAK for a while, and got all caught up and now I've fallen a little behind. Such is my life. I could blame it on a ton of things...but I won't. There is one thing, though...
I just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...and all I have to say is "OUCH"! I hurt. It's taking all I have right now to be able to type legibly. I would highly suggest this DVD to anyone who would like to get in shape and toned. It is painfully good. (???) I wanted to sleep on the couch for two days JUST so I didn't have to climb up my 5 stairs to my bed at the end of the day. 25 minutes of purejoy torture. How much does it work, you ask??? We'll see after 30 days (if I make it that long).
I just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...and all I have to say is "OUCH"! I hurt. It's taking all I have right now to be able to type legibly. I would highly suggest this DVD to anyone who would like to get in shape and toned. It is painfully good. (???) I wanted to sleep on the couch for two days JUST so I didn't have to climb up my 5 stairs to my bed at the end of the day. 25 minutes of pure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can relate!!! Every time I do a serious squat workout I totally regret it and then don't do one for another month and then I try it again! Talk about the definition of insanity!!!
Work it girl! I'd love to try a new workout, let us know how good the results are!
...and a 1 and a 2...
Post a Comment