Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a Wonderful Fall!!!

What a beautiful Fall we had to enjoy this year! One of the nicer days, Kaiden was outside playing and I noticed in our neighbor's yard were a lot of leaves that had fallen. I would have used ours...but they had fallen quite a while ago, and were brown and ugly. These leaves were bright yellow and orange...a perfect photo opportunity!






Hoping your Fall was a pleasant and Blessed one! Have a wonderful Winter Season and remember to enjoy God's Creation everywhere you go!

2 comments:

Gary and Charity said...

Hey Sarah,
Just found your blog on facebook. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big your boys are and your baby girl is so precious. A twinge of sadness for me...my babies are so big, it seems like forever ago that Abigail was that little with bows in her hair. We have a blog also. It is garycharitynienhuis.blogspot.com. Glad you are doing well.

Jeanine said...

Just love the new family picture! It was so nice to see you guys yesterday...hopefully we can get together soon!