Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone had a happy Halloween, because we surely did. This year, like I said in the previous post, Kaiden was a doctor and Conner decided on Tony Stewart... the race car driver. They were the cutest little trick-or-treaters on the block, I must say! They had a lot of fun and Conner really got into the trick-or-treating this year...last year he didn't really know what to think.
Here are our lovely pumpkins that were carved...the day before Halloween. Better late than never, right? I always seem to be running a day or two (sometimes a week or two) behind. They had so much fun with the carving. Conner's is the far left...yes, the one with the booger (Ken had fun "helping" with that one), Kaiden's is the one in the middle, and Natalie's (courtesy of me) is the one with eyelashes.
The boys had to put the blankets over their heads to show their "ghostly" nature. Notice the gate closed behind them so they won't tumble down the stairs...Always thinking!

My two little, naughty ghosts...So SCARY!
Kaiden REALLY getting down and dirty with his pumpkin. He really got into the carving thing this year.
Notice his art work on the front of the pumpkin. He sketched it all by himself...something he had a lot of practice doing in school, I'm sure!A picture of the little trick-or-treaters in action...
The boys in costume, checking out their "loot"...

Happy Halloween, Everyone!!!







No comments: