Monday, September 15, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!

So...I go to post this morning, and for some reason...my camera is not working right to be able to upload pictures to the site. GRRRRR!

So here are the stats on our newest addition...

Natalie Elizabeth was born on Wednesday at 1:52pm after about 4 hrs of labor. They broke my water around 10 am, which Natalie did not like...She began having accelerations of her heartrate (180-200 range) which normal for her would have been 120-160. The docs kept coming in and joking that baby had to be a girl due to the fact that she was requiring so much of their attention. So after a while, she normalized and I got my epidural and about an hour later she was born into our world, healthy as can be 10 fingers and 10 toes. She is eating, sleeping and pooping like a champ...she'll be so proud of this someday, but she poops about 10 times a day... not very lady-like.

She was 8# even and 19 1/2 inches long. We feel so blessed and completed as a family, and She already has her daddy wrapped right around her finger. I am going to try to get my pictures going as I have promised them to so many...and hopefully later today you will all be able to see her. Thanks for the many prayers that have gotten us to this point...We appreciate them all.

~Sarah (for the family)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Did you suspect it? I am so happy for you! I'm sure Ken is wrapped! There is just something special about a little girl! Congrats! We will have to talk later!

Jeanine said...

What?! You haven't had time to update your blog? What have you been doing with all of your time? :) It was great seeing you yesterday and meeting little Natalie, she truly is a little angel. ...Oh, and you'll have to update the 'about you' portion of your blog...no longer a mom to the best boys...now, kids, boys and girl, my three amazing children...so exciting! :)
What a blessing all three of your children are.