Kaiden doesn't like ice cream very well...as you can tell. Yeah, right. He wouldn't even take his eyes off it to get a good picture. I think he was afraid that it would disappear if he tok the time for a "photo op"...
Always the "ham", Conner looked at the camera for a nice picture...as you can see, they really enjoy their ice cream, and like to wear it as well.
Being the nature-loving child that he is, Conner spotted some ducks that were swimming close to the shore-line, and had to investigate with ice cream in hand. I was of course on his heals, because I am sure he would have fallen in the water, had I not kept prodding him to back up all the time.
He was so excited to see the wildlife...
Kaiden was fascinated by the dam. He was very mesmerized by the water, the fish and a turtle that we were able to see...(picture below) I think that he could have stood there forever just watching the water come over the dam.
The boys...
Here is the turtle that they found beside a rock in the water.
Yet another "flattering" picture of the pregnant lady...



1 comment:
I LOVE all of the new pics! I miss the dam, that icecream sure looked good! What handsome boys you have, look-out if the third one is a boy too!! :)
Loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment