
He got a scooter from us...I don't know what I was thinking. He FLIES on that thing!!! I keep having visuals of him falling off and smacking his head on things...I am really glad that he has great balance!!!
For some reason, I have a TON of pictures of him eating cake...As you can see in the background, this is the big family party that we had for him...Grandmas and Grandpas were there, along with Uncles, Aunts and some of his cousins. He had so much fun...and got some really cool presents!!!

The above picture is a #3 candle that he thought was "candy"...I didn't realize that he took a bite until after he gave an ugly face and was spitting it all out...I guess he was hungry.
He was so excited that he could lick the tires off of the truck that was on this cake...Then he proceeded to drive it all over the table, so I had frosting tracks EVERYWHERE. Boys, boys, boys.
Kaiden was a big helper with opening some of his presents. This one was a skateboard that replaced the two that we used to have...one the mail carrier ran over, and the other WE ran over. He seemed to think that the proper storage area for them was UNDER our parked cars in the garage...ooops.
A Bug vacuum....It does exactly what the name says. We have captured everything from ants to spiders to flies...fun, fun!!


Another of our cake pictures...I am so glad that I have a 3 year old. Conner brings so much joy into our lives, and keeps us constantly on our toes. I can't wait to see what a great big brother he will become in the very near future. We love you Conner!!!



1 comment:
What GREAT pictures! What a big boy Conner. It feels like yesterday that you were bringing him home! Love all the cake pics.
Post a Comment