Friday, November 30, 2007

Our first snow

Here are a few outdoor pics of the boys...for all of our friends and family that are out of state/country and don't get to enjoy a good "Michigan" snow. Enjoy!!!






1 comment:

Cherie said...

I just want to tell you I think you're an awesome mom!!! Staying home with your boys and investing in your family and our world's future is to be commended! You get outside with them even in the most inclement weather (brrrrrrrrr)(note that I stayed snuggled inside today) :-) And then you truly let them be the boys that God has created them to be with their forts inside! Did I also see an easel and paints in the background??? What a woman!! I am truly impressed by your mothering skills. Kudos to your honey, Ken, for being the hard working man that he is, to provide for you in such a manner that you are able to be there for your family. I always enjoy keeping up with your Blog. May God continue to prosper and bless you guys!!! Love, Cherie