Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kaiden's 4th Birthday Party!!!

Kaiden's birthday was a couple weeks ago, and I am sorry for the delay of pictures...but there were a lot to weed through, and here are some of the best. The first couple are of the boys making treats for Kaiden to take to preschool on his birthday. He made some rice krispie treats, but instead of rice krispires, he wanted to use fruity pebbles...so they were very colorful (and sugary!) I know there are a LOT of pictures, but he has wanted to go to Chuck-e-Cheese for almost the entire year...So Ken and I decided to wait and make his birthday party a really exciting one, and invite some friends along with us to go.













Here are the boys...playing one of the MANY games that they played during the night. I don't know who was more excited to go...Ken or Kaiden...It was so hard to get Kaiden to do anything else. All he wanted to do was play the games, not even cake...presents...or pizza were enough to draw him away from the games. He had so much fun!!


Chuck-e made an appearance at one point, and they all ran over to see him, and sing a couple songs with him. after that, he threw tickets into the crowd of children, and they were trying like crazy to pick them up as fast as they could.




Kaiden and Conner playing a roller coaster ride.







Finally, we were able to actually have a birthday party, and open presents and have cake. Kaiden loves all of the many gifts that he got from his friend and family...he says "thanks so much!!!"




Oh, this is where Mr. Cheese threw out a bunch of tickets...my how fast the kids are...no noses were broken, and they all seemed to share them pretty well, too.













Riding in the truck...









More presents...












and more presents...




Kaiden's friend Harry was trying to say goodbye, and Kaiden was running away with him still hanging on...It was so nice to see Harry again!!!




Conner riding in the Jeep with his brother...I'm so glad I have many years before this actually happens!!!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

I say this over and over again, but I CAN'T believe how old your babies look!! I LOVE the pictures of them cooking together...priceless.
Miss you guys!!!
J