Kaiden and Daddy on the four wheeler...they were going a little fast for my taste...but I'm just the mom...
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Farm Fun
We were recently able to spend a morning at Grandpa's Blueberry farm
...The boys had a great time picking (and eating) the blueberries, trying out grandpa's new tractor, riding the four-wheeler with daddy, and exploring with grandma. Here are some pics of the day...
Conner after a long morning of picking(not to mention a full belly of blueberries)...I think he was ready for a nap...
Kaiden and Daddy on the four wheeler...they were going a little fast for my taste...but I'm just the mom...
Conner and daddy on the four wheeler before their excursion around the farm...
Kaiden and Daddy on the four wheeler...they were going a little fast for my taste...but I'm just the mom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hey! i had to get a name in order to leave you a comment... so i did =-) i miss you guys so much! we will be up the end of July!! yay! it can't get here fast enough for me. i need a vacation ;) give the boys (maybe even ken since i don't see him that often) a BIIIIGGG hug from us Tennessean's! love you guys!!
Post a Comment