
Here is a picture from the summer...yes, it's Conner diving into the kiddie pool in our back yard.

Here is Kaiden doing the same...He must have thought "If Conner can do it..."

We were able to go to Grand Haven's beach a while ago with my brother, Mitch and his family before they leave us for four years to go into the mission field to New Guinea. We have so enjoyed the time that God has given us with them...we will miss them!!!

This is a pic I got of Kaiden as the sun was starting to go down...I love taking candid shots.

Conner with his daddy...The water was freezing that day and the wind was blowing soooo hard. The boys didn't really get too brave and go into the water. The water temp was about 52 degrees, and the air temp was about 72. Brrrrr!!

Kaiden thought it was so much fun to kick the sand. I got a couple cute pics of him doing it...he loved it because in order to get a good one, I had to keep telling him to kick the sand(which I always have to tell him NOT to do). There weren't that many people at the lake that day, so no one was harmed in the shooting of this pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment