Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Snippits

So, I know...Poor little Natalie has fallen victim to the dreaded "third child syndrom". I never seem to have my camera with me, and thus there are few pictures of the summer with her! I had to literally FORCE myself to walk into the house and get it while she was in the trampolene yesterday! I have SO many of the boys at this stage, but alas...I've failed her. This would be my New Year's Resolution August Resolution. I'm thinking I shall maybe attempt a month of pictures (one a day) in the near future. Stay tuned...
Anyway. We have had some SUPERB weather lately...And just look at that grass, will you? I tell you...My husband really should have a job taking care of grass because he does such a good job at it. Really. Oh, yeah. He does.

Conner and his cars. His true loves are his matchbox cars. Seriously! Even dad got a chance to relax.
And Natalie had her "driver" drive her around for a while. She loves that Jeep! We may have to paint it pink. Just kidding.

No comments: