So, one of the main reasons for me updating and jumping back into blogging about our family is so that one day my kids can look back on this and remember what they did, look at the pictures and have it all documented somewhere (as I am not, and I repeat NOT a scrapbooker). Well, this is one of those posts that will be somewhat out of place in the "timeline" of our lives, but I still have to include it.
This plast Memorial Day we were able to go on a short trip down to Illinois to see Ken's brother's Daughter (aka our niece) Lauren graduate from High School. Something which I still tend to deny because I cannot and will not get older so it just can't be true.
Anyway...Their subdivision has this little fantastic splashpad that we were able to go to one of the few days we were there. Natalie was not too fond of the water splashing in her face, but she had a little fun.

Conner loved the waterpark!

Oops. Nevermind the little girl with a wedgie......Bad timing!

And so did Kaiden!


The next day we were able to make a trip to a local pool. The weather was fantastic for a weekend of swimming!
1 comment:
like the 'walking away' picture in B&W
Post a Comment