Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Preparing for the Holidays...

On the day that we set up our Christmas tree this year, I had gotten a gingerbread train kit and decided to give it a shot that night. As you can see, the boys had a lot of fun trying to put it together, and also had a lot of fun trying to eat all the candy.
Conner was intent on trying to find the "perfect" spots to place his candy.
The finished product...What a masterpiece. It lasted on my counter for a couple days, then the novelty wore off along with the frosting:) I tried and tried and tried to get a halfway decent shot of them with their train. As you can see, the sugar buzz started to kick in, and...well...I did the best with what I had to work with:)

Natalie laid on her play mat during the festivities...happy as a clam.

Let the decorating begin...


May we continue to remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas during this holiday season. MERRY CHRISTMAS... FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS.

No comments: