Stella trying to be a big helper and snapping his helmet...
Conner...So proud to be riding the pink bike...
We were able to enjoy a little swim time...it was a gorgeous day, like I had said before, and the pool was also heated, which just added to it. They had a little "kiddie" pool that Conner loved because he didn't need a lifejacket. So he and Stella decided to play over there for a while.
OK...I really need to bring some "boy" toys next time...I know.
Ken and the boys swimming...
I am so proud of Kaiden this year and his swimming abilities. Last year, he didn't want anything to do with the pool...but this year he has made strides and is jumping off the diving boards, going under water, and really thinks he can do it all without his lifejacket. However, I don't think I'm ready for that step this year, and I know he's not quite there...but next year...
Here are "the boys" Conner, Kaiden, and Dylan when we ventured out to the big lake...there was a "mini" lake just before Lake Michigan and it was so shallow and warm that the kids loved to play in it and were able to walk across it. Below is a snap shot of all the kids...L-R--Kaiden, Conner, Dylan, Stella, and Adelyn. We all had so much fun!!! Thanks Mr. Matt and Mrs. Nichole!!



1 comment:
What FABULOUS pictures!! I can't pick a favorite, all the ones of Kaiden jumping into the pools, The pink bike...precious, and I really LOVE the one of the kids laying in the water. Thanks for all the pics!
Miss you!
Post a Comment