Tuesday, December 11, 2007
OOPS!!!
...So being the "photo conscious" mother I have tried to become, I took the boys out into our side yard this morning and found a sled because the snow was perfect to get them whipping down the hill. They were sledding and having a good ol' time, when I decided to come in and get the video camera to be able to capture the "moment" on tape. Just a side-note, I have decided to be better with the video camera aspect of my photog. skills, I have almost none of my boys in the last 4 years of my mothering career...which makes me a little sad. So anyway, I went and took a couple minutes of video tape...which I must admit was a little hard to hold the camera still, while pushing them down the hill...but we accomplished it, (pictures coming later) and came inside for lunch. I decided to let them watch themselves on the camera, rewound it, and then my stomach fell to my ankles. I had just realized that I taped over almost all of the "stellar" Christmas performance on Sunday. Augghhh!!! All that I have left is the end of the song that was supposed to be Kaiden's "American Idol auditions tape"...and the top of Conner's head because he had already sat at that point. At least my mom was there taping, too and with any luck, I will be able to post a nice little session of my boys yet...be on the look out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment