Well, what has been going on in our lives lately??? I'm telling you, the summer just started, but it seems like it is flying by already!!! Since it has hit about 70 degrees, we have been outside every single day. Last week we were at about 3 different lakes, and some of those we visited a couple times. I am so pleased to announce that I finally have swimming children. They are such water bugs all of a sudden! The would rather be at a lake than a pool, though, because it is at their own pace that they enter, and they are in charge of how deep to go. But if you have known my boys(especially Kaiden) the past couple years, he is usually the only kid at the beach that sticks to the shore. So this is huge. He has even been asking every day, 10 times a day, to go to the "late" (lake). I even had to purchase a life vest because at one of the outings last week, I looked for him in the h20, and saw him neck deep...so now he will at least float.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment